Monday, June 20, 2011

Raven Symone


Raven Symone

Raven Symone
Raven-Symoné, the 25-year-old singer and actress olive trees on The Cosby Show, played recently opened to Vibe Magazine about his weight loss drama, as well as the fact that something is its momentum of confidence.
Symoné, who also goes by Raven just, also admitted that the amount of attention and praise that their new slim attracts very humorous.
"I find it strange that people to me now and say" Wow, you are absolutely impressive. I'm like, ' was beautiful before I lost weight. Egotistically talk, I thought that was great. ""
When talk show host Wendy Williams called her slimming secret figure Diaz, said the former so Raven Star "less stress".

Raven Symone

"I left highlighted." They must realize a 15, there was a full show I had on my shoulders. It was a great cast and the team and if he is sick for a day, people lose money and that is a problem, "he said at the time."In food, [not] just because I've really been eating the same thing. I keep a little more smaller servings because I learned that your body has to get rid of stress in the form. "Some people break-out, some people lose the hair to lose some weight, the weight of some people, my body reacted a particular kind of way".

Raven Symone

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment